Why Join Our Club.
The Arch City Youth Sports Club is 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered with the Internal Revenue Service and incorporated in the State of Missouri. The purpose of the Arch City Youth Sports Club is to provide a platform for area youth to receive high quality coaching, participate in competitive sports and learn “off the field” values through community service and other projects. The Arch City Youth Sports Club provides coaches and players with the benefits of traditional baseball clubs without the price tag.
Non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable status.
- Sales tax exemption on uniforms, merchandise and other team purchases.
- Team checking account managed by the head coach.
- Opportunity to participate in any non-profit fundraisers (Yankee Candle, T.J. Pizzas).
- Corporate donations to team are 100% tax deductible.
- Individual donations to the team are 100% tax deductible.
- Arrangement with local promotional company to receive special pricing on uniforms.
- Fundraising venues usually remove room rental fee for charitable non-profits.
Independence and benefits.
- The head coach of each team has full control of making decisions for their team and runs it independently.
- Since we currently have teams in Arnold, Affton and Kirkwood, we are able to practice at those fields. Insurance through those leagues gives us the flexibility to practice at any public school fields in those surrounding districts. Teams also can share pre-season practice facilities to reduce cost.
- With multiple teams we purchase tournament entries at a discounted price.
- Information sharing. Our group commonly shares ideas that work and ideas we’ve heard to improve our teams and coaches.
- We want our kids to be active in the community, create new friendships, develop their social skills and values. Our teams participate in one community service event designated by their head coach.
Low Club Costs.
No paid staff. $5 per player each year to covers the administrative costs associated with keeping our non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable status.
How To Join Our Club.
- Contact Reggie Tillitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 618-203-4823.